That’s the Spirit!
Computer Troubleshooters Community Support Program
Being active in the local community is really important to us. We believe that a strong local community is good for business, and makes the local area a great place to live and work. Establishing strong community connections and relationships is really important to us, and we are very proud to offer our Community Support Program to community groups, schools and charities in the local area.
Your favourite local community group, school or charity can benefit from this program every time club members, businesses, friends or family use our services. To register is free, and straight forward.
- Register your Community Group with Computer Troubleshooters Croydon (call us to register – 9038 8050.)
- Every time your members, friends and family use our services whether for home or business, we donate 5% back to your club, group or school.
- No minimum spend to qualify.
- On using our services, the member/friend needs to state which Community group they belong too (no membership verification required – just the name of the group).
- At the end of the month Computer Troubleshooters bank deposits the amount equivalent to 5% of the invoice total* that your members and friends have spent with us, into your community groups designated account.
- Community Support program is applied to all* product sales, and services (labour, consulting, software development etc). Includes all* products and services provided to business or homes, whether provided at our service centre or onsite. *Unfortunately, Microsoft Office 365 and subscription services are not included in the program.
- Onsite services are only available in Maroondah, Yarra Ranges and closely adjoining suburbs – because we love to provide great local service.
Supporting local Schools
Computer Troubleshooters Croydon is proudly sponsoring the Computer Troubleshooters ICT and Multimedia award at Ruskin Park Primary School and Melba College. This award is for a student in Year 6 (Primary School) or Year 10 (Secondary School), who has achieved exceptional results in ICT and/or Multimedia. Besides the sponsoring ICT and Multimedia awards, we host secondary school students completing work experience placements.
2012 Ruskin Park ICT and Mulitmedia award winner, Jazmin Evans. Jazmin was the first student to receive the award. We sponsor the award every year at Ruskin Park, and have now rolled out the program to Melba College.
Ruskin Park Recipients Melba College Recipients
2012 – Jazmin Evans 2014 – Mitchell Clavant
2013 – Josh Peden 2015 –
2014 – Zac Turner
2015 – Aidan Mackay
Supporting local Clubs
Computer Troubleshooters Croydon is proud to support the following Clubs;