Backing up your data is imperative. There are many different options when it comes to back ups, call us for the right back up solution for you.
- On-site scheduled backup – Data backup to a local storage device at scheduled intervals.
- Near-real-time backup – Data backup to a local BDR server device.
- Server backup – Simultaneous backup for 1 to 20 local Windows servers.
- Secure off site remote storage – All backup images are securely transmitted to remote servers for maximum safety and protection from localised catastrophic disasters.
- On-site virtual server – In case of a server failure, our on-site virtual server can be remotely configured to assume the functions of the dead machine in less than one hour. This allows our clients to continue working while we work to repair the dead server and makes restoring the data to the repaired server very quick and easy.
- Data restoration – Local restoration from the on-site virtual server or backup file is generally quick and relatively painless if the correct procedures have been followed.
- Managed backup – The ultimate BDR solution is monitored 24/7 by our network operations center, and in the case of any problems or issues the local Troubleshooter is immediately alerted.