Onsite mobile technician
At Computer Troubleshooters Croydon, we recognise that keeping your business in business is our business. We offer an onsite-mobile service to all of our customers in the Maroondah and Yarra Valley area. Being on time for our appointments a top priority.
Our onsite-mobile service can be booked for an appointment at anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
However, we are a family run business, our time outside of normal business hours is very valuable family time, this means that for appointments later than 5pm or earlier than 9am and all weekend hours, our rates are higher than during normal business hours.
While visiting you onsite we can provide the following services
- New equipment – Sales and installation. Data transfers from old to new systems
- Hardware – Whether it is a Desktop, Laptop or any other technical device we do Installations, setups, repairs, routine maintenance and tune-ups.
- Software – Advice, Licensing, installation, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Networks – Fixed and wireless 3G, installation, support and troubleshooting.
- Server networks – Design, installation, support and maintenance.
- Email and internet – Setup, assistance and spam protection.
- Security – Internet (virus/spyware/trojans/malware) protection and removal.
- Data protection – Backups, storage and data recovery.
- Web – Website Design and hosting.
- Mobile email and apps – Android, iphone setups and maintenance.
Our minimum charge for onsite, includes call out and up to 1 hour labour. Then in half hourly increments thereafter. We try hard to keep all our clients and suppliers within a small geographic area so we can respond quickly to any urgent requests you may have. So if you call needing urgent assistance we are unlikely to be very far away.
After our initial visit, we will recommend you take out a CT Protection Plan. This helps keep your computer working well and notifies us of any potential issues (it includes antivirus, our remote service tool, monitors the health of your computer).
The benefit to you of a Protection Plan on your computer are;
- Monitors for potential problems such as hard drive failure
- Monitors Windows patch updates
- Webroot antivirus – keeping your computer protected
- Remote access tool – to enable us to assist you remotely
- Minimum on site is call out plus first 1/2 hour labour.
- Maintenance Monday – background maintenance to help your computer run well
- Priority appointment scheduling