Onsite Mobile Technician
Need a technician to come to you? No problem at all.
At Computer Troubleshooters Croydon, we recognise that keeping your business in business is our business. We offer a onsite-mobile service to all of our customers in the Yarra Valley and Maroondah areas, and make being on time or early for our appointments a top priority.
Our onsite-mobile service can be booked for an appointment at anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
However, as we are a family run business, our time outside of normal business hours is very valuable family time, this means that for appointments between 5pm in the afternoon and 9am in the morning and all weekend hours, our rates are higher than during normal business hours.
While visiting you onsite we can provide the following services
- New equipment – Sales and installation. Data transfers from old to new systems
- Hardware – Whether it is a Desktop, Laptop or any other technical device we do Installations, setups, repairs, routine maintenance and tune-ups.
- Software – Advice, Licensing, installation, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Networks – Fixed and wireless, 3G, installation, support and troubleshooting.
- Server networks – Design, installation, support and maintenance.
- Email and internet – Setup, assistance and spam protection.
- Security – Internet (virus/spyware/trojans/malware/Fake AFP) protection and removal.
- Data protection – Backups, storage and data recovery.
- Web – Website Design and hosting.
- Mobile email and apps – Android, iphone, Windows mobile and Blackberry setups and maintenance.
Our minimum charge for onsite, includes call out and up to 1 hour labour. Then in half hourly increments thereafter. We try hard to keep all our clients and suppliers within a small geographic area so we can respond quickly to any urgent requests you may have. So if you call needing urgent assistance we are unlikely to be very far away.
After our initial visit, we will recommend you take out a Protection Plan. This helps keep you computer working well and notifies us of any potential issues (it includes antivirus, our remote service tool, monitors the health of your computer). The benefit to you of a Protection Plan on your computer, is that any further onsite visits the minimum charge will only be call out plus 1/2 hour labour, and remote support charges are discounted for the first 15 minutes.
Priority is given to our clients with a Protection Plan in place.